Community Care Associates Services
- 24 hour, 7 days week coverage.
- Family and/or individual consulting.
- Assessment of an individual that includes medical, social, emotional, environmental and spiritual issues.
- Care planning to provide solutions for the obvious and anticipated challenges.
- Coordination of services, short-term and long-term, if desired.
- Oversight of a situation to make certain the solutions are effective, if desired.
- Being the eyes and ears for long distance family members, if requested.
- Develop reports that address care needs, and costs for attorneys, the court system, financial planners or trust officers.
What does a consultant/care manager do?
- We listen to you and ferret out the key issues that are causing you distress.
- We give you concrete practical advice about possible causes of the problem and possible solutions.
- We provide you the emotional support and counsel you seek.
- We point you in the right direction.
- We evaluate your parent's situation, identifying their strengths and their vulnerabilities.
- We find out what the goals are and strive to help achieve them or to establish new goals.
- We offer concrete solutions and identify the potential problems suggesting possible long-term solutions.
- We find and secure/recommended services - legal counsel, home care, nursing care, or home maintenance.